FORUM VIRUS LAND 34

La passion du Land Rover et des autres KatKat

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Règles d'utilisation: Bonjour, 1er: Le forum reste un lieu et un lien pour les dialogues et les conneries en tout genre 2eme: Le forum est ouvert ou bleu mais dans tous les cas, il est pour tous 3eme: Le forum est ....et merde! et bla bla bla - - 54eme: vous acceptez les conditions de ce forum?, sinon, Ben reste plus qu'a faire le votre A+ sur les terrains Le moderateur libre

#1 10-01-2020 09:23:47

c2yspaka
P'tit Nouveau

Pandora Loved Heart Clip

https://data.gioiapura.it/imgprodotto/charm-woman-jewellery-pandora-797807en124_308801.jpg

The three monochrome charms are based on Pandora Charms 2020 trademark accessories and the iconic silhouette of Mary flying beneath her marvellous umbrella. My favourites of the three charms are the PANDORA Disney Mary Poppins Umbrella Pendant and the PANDORA Disney Mary Poppins Bag Charm. The PANDORA Disney Mary Poppins Silhouette Charm is still on my wish list for the future.

Much of the Pandora Charms Disney is themed around chilly weather and chiseled ice. Therefore it was a fitting time to introduce the PANDORA Heart Melter Murano Charm. Shaped like a little ice cube, the Heart Melter charm is PANDORA’s first square shaped Murano. This cool chap caught my eye and just had to come home with me!

Each Pandora Charms Bracelet charm is unique as they are individually made by hand. Notably the two faces either side of the Heart Melter Murano are slightly different to each other. The space between the eyes in larger on one side and the eyes are positioned higher up on the glass. Because of this small difference the Heart Melter appears slightly surprised!

Presented in an exclusive gift box the Pandora Loved Heart Clip Limited Edition Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Pendant (797497CZ) is an ideal gift for any Disney fan. Opening the box reveals both Disney and PANDORA logos glowing brightly against the black interior along with the words ‘Limited Edition’. Also, as this celebratory pendant can be worn on both bracelets and necklaces, it is a wonderful introduction into the magnificent world of PANDORA jewellery.

https://www.charmsnetsale.com/

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com