FORUM VIRUS LAND 34

La passion du Land Rover et des autres KatKat

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Règles d'utilisation: Bonjour, 1er: Le forum reste un lieu et un lien pour les dialogues et les conneries en tout genre 2eme: Le forum est ouvert ou bleu mais dans tous les cas, il est pour tous 3eme: Le forum est ....et merde! et bla bla bla - - 54eme: vous acceptez les conditions de ce forum?, sinon, Ben reste plus qu'a faire le votre A+ sur les terrains Le moderateur libre

#1 20-05-2020 10:25:21

ylq
P'tit Virus

brother and I were

Today is the thirtieth year, and being together with a whole family on New Year ��s Eve is something I look forward to every year. Every day I look forward to the New Year and look forward to growing up, but the old man always slows down slowly. Sometimes I really want to turn the calendar directly to jump the date to New Year ��s Eve. In the afternoon, my dad and I came to the grandfather's house early to greet the upcoming 30th night with the grandfather and the Spring Festival couplets and blessings. New Year ��s Eve is also called New Year ��s Eve, so where does New Year ��s Eve come from? I learned through the Internet that in ancient times there was a fierce monster called "Xi", which came out to harm people at the end of the year. Later people knew that "Xi" was most afraid of red and loud noises. So on the evening of the 30th of the year, every family posted red Spring Festival couplets and burned red firecrackers to expel the "Xi" beasts for a year of peace. When night fell, the sound of firecrackers gradually sounded with the fragrance of the dishes that every household had. Sometimes faintly fading away, sometimes rumbling closer and closer, sometimes dense and sometimes soothing. In the sound of firecrackers, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles were all busy happily. Some are washing, some are frying, and some are frying, the whole kitchen concerto. My brother and I came outside to enjoy the same happy night sky. The colorful fireworks and golden lights, and the dots and dots dress up the night sky. The night sky became a colorful world. What a beautiful night! All made us stunned. After my mother's repeated urging, my brother and I returned to the dining table. As the uncle lit the firecrackers, our family's New Year's Eve feast began. My brother and I were tasting every dish with great smiles and greetings from adults. I raised my glass to clink with everyone and gave them auspicious words for the New Year. When the bell sounded at eight Cigarettes For Sale, CCTV's Spring Festival Gala began. Our entire family sat together to enjoy the annual cultural dinner. In the bursts of singing and laughter, the adults were talking about the hardships and gains of the year and wrapped up the dumplings of the first year. My brother and I were singing and singing, fully integrated into the program. Unconsciously, the twelve o'clock sounded again, and the sound of firecrackers suddenly sounded again. Our entire family counted down together Online Cigarettes, cheered together, sent away New Year's Eve together, greeted the arrival of the new year, and greeted the arrival of spring in The party was over with the singing and smiling together tonight Newport 100S. In the early morning, my parents and I followed the sound of firecrackers from the Spring Festival to our home. I think I will continue my happy New Year's Eve in my dream.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com